The 2024 application period is now open!
CoMark Equity Alliance (CEA) is looking for passionate, driven, and future-oriented leaders ready to impact our
growing and changing industry. CEA is offering 5 scholarships, $1500 value, to high schoolers graduating in the class of 2024. Scholarship recipients will also complete a one day internship at CEA, learning about the company and the industry.
- 3.0 minimum GPA required
- Must plan to or attend a 2 or 4 year post-secondary institution in Oklahoma, Kansas, or Texas (college, universityor vocational school)
- Must plan to pursue or currently pursue an agricultural degree/program
- Must be a member or the child or grandchild of a member of a CEA member-owner cooperative.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
Application Deadline: March 15, 2024
Scholarship recipients will be announced in April, and money will be distributed to the recipients' respective institutions in July. Recipients will have the opportunity to shadow someone at CEA for a day in their area of interest.
Application Submission: scholarships@CEAgrain.com or PO Box 947, Enid, OK 73702
CONDITIONS AND CRITERIA:
Funding: Five (5) high school scholarships in the amount of $1500 each.
- Scholarships are given on an annual basis and must be used only for the academic year immediately followingthe date awarded.
- Scholarships will be paid to the successful applicant via his/her university, college, or other academic institution,as indicated in the application and will be dispersed through its financial aid office in accordance with its usualprocess. If the indicated post-secondary institution should change, the applicant must notify CEA prior to thebeginning of the academic year.
CEA reserves the right to modify or cancel any aspect of the CEA Agricultural Scholarship Program and/or any related information contained in the CEA scholarship website (www.CEAgrain.com/ourcommunities/scholarships), in each case, without prior notice. CEA shall not be responsible, and specifically disclaims any responsibility, for the consequences of any such modification or cancellation. CEA also reserves the right to accept or deny (for any or no reason) any application for the CEA Agricultural Scholarship and has no obligation to grant a scholarship to any applicant, to renew any scholarship once it has been granted or to offer employment or an internship to any applicant.