Trucking Information

Thanks for your interest in hauling for CoMark Equity Alliance, LLC.  In order to be a hauler for CEA we will need to get a few things set up before you can get your first load. 

  1. Please have your insurance company send us an insurance certificate.  CEA needs to be listed as the certificate holder so if anything changes or your insurance renews, we will be notified. Recommend $1M Commercial General Liability / Automobile Liability, Minimum of $25k Cargo Insurance, and $500k Workers Compensation or some other type of Hazardous Occupation Insurance. Please have the certificate emailed or faxed to the contact listed below based on the office you do business with.
  2. In addition, we will need to have our Independent Trucker or Broker Agreement signed and sent back to us.  If you have questions on the Agreement, please call (580) 242-0515.  Return the signed Agreement to the contact listed below based on the office you do business with.

Trucking Forms:



To ensure your invoices get paid in a timely manner please include the following when billing.

  • A spreadsheet or Invoice that includes an outline of all the paperwork being invoiced: (Right click here and select "Save Link" to download excel file)
    • On the Invoice: Invoice Number, Date hauled, commodity, origin ticket number (Origin #), Name of town picked up in, destination ticket number (Destination #), Name of destination drop off, bushels hauled, cents/bushel charged (Rate), and total money due on the load. This allows us to approve the invoice quickly and pass on for payment.
    • Supporting Documents: Need to be CLEAR & LEGIBLE SCANS if emailed and both the outbound matching the inbound tickets included with your invoice.
  • Please email(prefered) or mail invoices to the following address:  
    • Contact:  ph (580) 242-0515 
    • Mail:  CoMark Equity Alliance, LLC – P.O. Box 947 - Enid, OK 73702
    • Fax: (580) 242-1030